The Advanced Wireless Networking Group (AWNG) is developing fore-front wireless communications and networking solutions to enable wireless and mobile systems of the future, addressing problems of local and global significance and to train a world-class research team to support continued innovation. To this end, AWNG aims to:
- Tackle cutting-edge problems in the field of wireless networking to enable wireless systems of the future.
- Excel in, define, and lead wireless networking research at a global scale.
- Pursue technology transfer of intellectual property resulting from wireless networking research through patents, product development, commercialization, and entrepreneurial activities.
- Educate and train internationally competitive researchers of tomorrow for sustained growth in innovation and research.
- Publish research articles in first rate journals and conferences to gain high reputation worldwide.
- Produce several master and doctoral students who can help to establish a system for advanced research activities and become competitive worldwide.